I’m Janna Salmela
Getting to know each other is key to a comfortable, relaxed, and enjoyable photo session. I like to get to know each of my clients so I can create customized photo sessions and gorgeous products that reflect their personality and fit their lifestyles and home décor.
- Until I have the chance to meet you, here are some fun facts about me:
I have been a professional photographer for many years and owned my own business for 9 years. I fell in love with photography when I took my first black and white photography class at Itasca Community College in 1993.
- I’m a Netflix junky! (Have any recommendations for me?!)
- My hubby, Adam, is my favorite person. We’ve been married 25 years and going strong!
- Our two boys are teenagers…. What?! How did that happen???
- I love hanging out with my extended family.
- Girls weekends are my favorite! Massages and good chocolate are a must!
That’s me in a nutshell, but my business is all about you! My goal is to create a memorable experience, boost your confidence, and create beautiful artwork that you’ll enjoy for a lifetime.